Fabulous Pimiento Cheese
Yield: 1 quart
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf process cheese spread, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded three-cheese gourmet Cheddar cheese blend
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Process half of cheeses in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Transfer to a bowl.
- Process remaining cheeses, sugar, salt, and pepper in food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir into cheese mixture in bowl; stir in pimiento and mayonnaise.
- NOTE: Jalapeño Pimiento Cheese: Stir in 2 seeded, minced jalapeño peppers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fabulous Pimiento Cheese Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers