More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 11mg
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 qt. water
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fine sugar
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
- 2 (750 ml) bottles dry Champagne, chilled
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Place 1 blueberry in each compartment of iceball tray. Mix 1 qt. water with few drops of food coloring. Fill tray; freeze.
- Combine lemon juice, sugar, and orange and raspberry liqueurs in a nonreactive pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill, covered, for 1 hour.
- Pour lemon juice mixture into punch bowl. Add Champagne and stir to combine. Add lemon slices and frozen blueberry eyeballs to bowl. Serve in stemmed glasses.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Alcoholic