EYE OF ROUND ROAST
From: Southern Plate
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cracked or coarsely ground pepper
- Eye of round roast
- 1. Preheat oven to 500.
- 2. Generously pepper the roast.
- 3. Place in a pan lined with aluminum foil or sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4. Place the roast in the oven and bake for 5 minutes per pound plus 10 minutes.
- 5. Turn off the oven----DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN for 2 hours.
- (If it is a long eye of round, cut in half and place side by side in a pan, leaving a little space between the halves.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
EYE OF ROUND ROAST Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes