Extremely Easy Italian Buffet Stew
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Boneless beef chuck roast Fat trimmed & 1" cubes
- 1 whole(s) Onion Cut into 1" chunks
- 1 whole(s) Large red bell pepper Cut into 1" pieces
- 14 ounce(s) Jar spaghetti sauce
- 1.5 pound(s) Zucchini Cut into 3/4" chunks
- Black pepper
- Layer roast, onions, bell pepper and top with sauce. Cook on low 9-10 hours. Turn Cooke to high add zucchini and cook one more hour. Serve to taste salt and pepper. Serve over spaghetti or rice or with cornbread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes