Extremely Easy Italian Buffet Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Boneless beef chuck roast Fat trimmed & 1" cubes
- 1 whole(s) Onion Cut into 1" chunks
- 1 whole(s) Large red bell pepper Cut into 1" pieces
- 14 ounce(s) Jar spaghetti sauce
- 1.5 pound(s) Zucchini Cut into 3/4" chunks
- Black pepper
- Layer roast, onions, bell pepper and top with sauce. Cook on low 9-10 hours. Turn Cooke to high add zucchini and cook one more hour. Serve to taste salt and pepper. Serve over spaghetti or rice or with cornbread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note