Extra-Green Green Goddess Dip
from Bon Appetit January2011
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) trimmed watercress or arugala
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh chives chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon peel grated
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) creme fraiche or sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovy filets
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- Combine first 5 ingredients in processor; blend 5 seconds. Add next 6 ingredients. Blend until herbs, anchovies, and garlic are finely chopped, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally. Season dip with sale and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Extra-Green Green Goddess Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers