I wasn't the biggest fan of this dip....and neither were my husband or any of my guests. It ended up being a little chunky without tasting amazing. There are probably better recipes that us smoked salmon.
Extra-Creamy Smoked Salmon Dip
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried chives
- Assorted crackers or bagel chips
- Beat first 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; stir in salmon, chives, and bell pepper. Spoon into a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with crackers or bagel chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Dips/Spreads