- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (2-ounce) jars dried beef, chopped
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers or bagel chips
How to Make It
Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; stir in beef, bell pepper, and onion. Spoon into a 2 1/2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with pecans.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with crackers or bagel chips.
Extra-Creamy Smoked Salmon Dip: Substitute 4 ounces smoked salmon for dried beef, dried chives for finely chopped onion, and add 1/4 teaspoon salt to mixture. Omit chopped pecans.