Literally the best mac and cheese I've ever made. I've made it about 10 times and it's always a big hit, and it pretty easy to make too!
Extra-Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces small shell pasta (about 2 1/4 cups), uncooked
- Combine cheeses in a bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in pasta and 3 cups cheese mixture. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker; sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours. Sprinkle servings evenly with remaining cheese mixture.
- No Precook: The best part of this simple recipe is that you don't have to precook the pasta!
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note