Extra Cheesy Macaroni
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces macaroni, cooked
- 20 saltines, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in macaroni, and spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Toss together cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle mixture over macaroni.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Velveeta cheese product.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This