Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) Butter
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 cup(s) Cocoa
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) Buttermilk with 1 tsp soda
- Boil butter, water, and cocoa.
- Mix 2 cups sugar, 2 cups flour. Add boiled ingredients.
- Add 2 eggs,buttermilk with soda, and vanilla
- Bake. 350 for 23-25 mins.
- Mix and have ready for brownies when they come out of the oven
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1# plus powdered sugar
- Milk for consistency. Pour over brownies when they come out of the oven
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larsen13 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Excellent Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts