Evil Chicken (with Thai Salad and Peanut Dressing)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Chicken breasts , cut in 1" cubes
- coconut milk ,1/2 can
- Red thai curry paste about 2 T
- garlic 2 cloves minced
- 1 t fresh ginger (minced)
- lime zest 1 lime
- palm sugar 1T
- 1T fish sauce
- 1/3chicken stock to thin
- basil about 1/4 cup julliened
- brown chicken cubes in 1T peanut oil
- add hot curry paste (red) chopped garlic , ginger, lime saute about a minute,then coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce,add chicken stock to thin, saute about a minute.
- add basil at end.
- serve over sticky rice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter $
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons vertically sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1. To prepare dressing, combine the first 8 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Add peanuts; process 10 seconds.
- 2. To prepare salad, divide greens and remaining ingredients evenly between 2 serving plates. Drizzle each salad with 1/4 cup dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Evil Chicken (with Thai Salad and Peanut Dressing) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes