"Everything" Mashed Potato Casserole
- 3 strip(s) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 1 8-oz. package(s) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 pound(s) potatoes (about 9 medium), peeled and quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash potatoes. Beat in the cream cheese, butter, milk, salt and pepper until fluffy. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Spread sour cream over the top.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese, bacon and chives. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note