This is a great cookie when u want something sweet, salty and a little fruity.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter
- 2 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 2 cup(s) chunky peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 cup(s) mini toll house chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Make sure the butter is at room temp.
- Then mix in chunky peanut butter 1 cup at a time until smooth.
- Beat eggs in seprate bowl, then add to the rest of mixture till smooth.
- add two teaspoons of vanilla.
- In seprate bowl mix flour and baking soda. Then add to rest of mixture. do not dump in all at once, add in by thirds until all mixed and smooth. dough will be quite thick.
- Add chocolate chips and raisins as desired.
- I feel that the recipe turns out better if hand mixed, but stand mixer may also be used.
- oven temp will need to be set at 325 degrees F. bake time between 15 and 18 minutes. makes 40 cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katrinalynne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note