Everything But The Kitchen Sink Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter, room temp.
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg white
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 cup(s) sweet add-ins (pb chips, coconut, etc)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fav salty snacks (fritos, doritos, pretzels)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set them aside. Cream the butter and both sugars on medium speed for a few minutes, until they look light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and eggs and continue to beat on low speed until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- In the meantime, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture in two batches, beating slowly after each addition, until fully incorporated.
- Pour your sweet mix-ins into the bowl. Break up the salty snacks into smaller cookie-friendly pieces and dump those in as well. Use a spatula to stir them together. It should look like a ton of mix-ins. That's good.
- Portion 2 heaping tablespoons of dough at a time into imperfect balls and place them at least 2 inches apart on the lined baking sheets. Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until cookies are golden brown, about 16 to 18 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Variation: Here's a list of tasty mix-ins you can stir into the cookie dough. Mix and match your favorite snacks!
- Honey-roasted nuts
- Whole espresso beans
- White chocolate chips
- Tortilla chips
- Cheese puffs
- Toffee bits
- Maple candies
- Yogurt raisins
- Asian snack mix
- Wasabi peas
- Chocolate shavings
- Breakfast cereal
- Cool Ranch Doritos
- Salted corn nuts
- Chocolate-covered peanuts
- Read more: http://www.oprah.com/food/Everything-but-the-Kitchen-Sink-Cookies-Recipe#ixzz1atOOkfWI
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coolestmom2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies