Wonderful meatloaf recipe with yummy topping!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Chopped or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Sage
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 dash(es) Pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup(s) Catsup
- 1 teaspoon(s) Mustard
- Soak bread crumbs in milk. Add meat, eggs, onion, and seasonings. Mix well, put into loaf pan.
- Piquant Sauce: Three tbsp. brown sugar, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1/4 cup catsup and 1 tsp mustard. Combine and spread over meatloaf before baking. Bake at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolelsuter and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Everyday Meatloaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes