Evacuation Hot Fudge
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 stick(s) salted butter
- 2/3 cup(s) cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- whipping cream
- 1. Over low heat, melt butter
- 2. Add sugar and stir
- 3. When sugar disolves add cocoa & stir
- 4. Add salt & vanilla & stir
- 5. Add cream slowly until desired consistency is reached.
- 6. Serve warm over your favorite ice cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hfwilke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Evacuation Hot Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts