Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
- 10 scoops French vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 2 to 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Grated chocolate or nutmeg
- Combine ice cream, eggnog, bourbon, brandy, orange liqueur, and 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg in a blender. Blend on lowest speed until mixture is smooth. Sprinkle each serving with grated chocolate or nutmeg.
- Reprinted with permission from Southern Cocktails (Chronicle, 2007) by Denise Gee.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes