Esther Spillsbury Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) potatoes 6 to 8 medium
- 1 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet or sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) celery sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 4 radishes chopped
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 2 hard cooked eggs you can use one and slice the other one on the top
- 1. cover potatoes wtih water in 4 quart suacepot, burign to a boil over medium - high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 6 minutes, drain and cool slightly.
- 2. Combine Mayonnaise, cream, salt, sugar and pepper in glass measuring container and mix. Put potatoes, celery, onion, radishes, cucumber and eggs and mayonnaise mixture and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Esther Spillsbury Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes