Espresso-Rubbed Skirt Steak with Pineapple Chimichurri
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons espresso powder or very finely ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound) skirt steak or flank steak
- 3 red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, cut into thick strips
- Pineapple Chimichurri
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat (400°). Combine first 6 ingredients; rub over both sides of steak.
- 2. Grill steak and peppers 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let steak rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve steak and peppers with Pineapple Chimichurri.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This