- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons espresso powder or very finely ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound) skirt steak or flank steak
- 3 red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, cut into thick strips
- Pineapple Chimichurri
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high heat (400°). Combine first 6 ingredients; rub over both sides of steak.
Grill steak and peppers 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let steak rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve steak and peppers with Pineapple Chimichurri.