Best steak recipe I have ever used. I have been making it for years now, every time we have company over.
Espresso-Grilled Tenderloin Steaks
Try a new twist on the usual weeknight steak dinner. Pair with steamed veggies or a side of rice.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 190
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Fat: 9.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 23.5g
- Carbohydrate: 1.1g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 245mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon finely ground espresso
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning (such as McCormick Grill Mates seasoning blends)
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 inch thick)
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Combine espresso, brown sugar, and seasoning in a small bowl; rub mixture evenly over both sides of steaks. Add steaks to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Espresso-Grilled Tenderloin Steaks Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes