Here are the missing ingredients and web site: Submitted by: Stacie Mickley from Gooseberry Patch Originally shared on the web 03/16/2011 3 T. coffee beans, ground to a fine powder 2 T. coffee-flavored liqueur or double-strength brewed coffee 1/2 c. butter, softened 3/4 c. sugar 2 eggs 2 c. plus 2 T. all-purpose flour 1-1/2 t. baking powder 1/4 t. salt 2/3 c. slivered almonds, toasted http://www2.gooseberrypatch.com/gooseberry/recipe.nsf/55e548eeef8c89b9852568d4004c5ffe/1AB5E84F102BA3C585257855005CBE72
- 1/4 cup ground espresso
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur or double strength brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup butter or margerine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Place espresso in a small microwave safe bowl. Add liqueur and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 10 to 15 seconds to steep; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended; stir in coffee mixture. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture, stirring until blended. Fold in nuts. Divide dough in half.
- On a greased baking sheet, shape dough into two 13"x 1 1/2"x 1/2" rectangles, spacing them about 2 inches apart. Bake at 325° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove to a wire rack; let cool 5 minutes.
- Place biscotti on a cutting board; using a serrated knife, cut biscotti diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place slices upright on baking sheet 1/2" apart and bake 10 more minutes. Let cool on rack. Store in a tightly covered container.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies