Escargot in Puff Pastry
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- canned escargot
- Puff Pastry Sheets
- Herb Butter (recipe to follow)
- Herb Butter:
- In a food processor mix together butter,
- chopped garlic and chopped parsley
- until mixed evenly. Remove from food
- processor and put into molds,
- refrigerate to harden.
- Roll out puff pastry sheet. Cut into 3" diameter circles. Place one
- snail in the center of each circle, put a pat of the herb butter on top,
- close the pastry sheet, brush with egg wash and bake for 20 minutes
- in a 350 degree oven.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Escargot in Puff Pastry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers