Ensenada Shrimp Cocktail
Chill: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) adobo seasoning
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and chopped
- In a large bowl combine shrimp, tomatoes, peppers, onions and cilantro. Combine the oil, vinegar, lime juice and seasoning; drizzle over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Using a slotted spoon, place shrimp mixture in cocktail glasses, about 1/2 cup in each. Garnish with lime wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Khufflady and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note