Mary Ann Rotz
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) white karo syrup
- 1 bar(s) large Hershey Bar
- 1 1/2 can(s) finely chopped nuts
- Combine and cook first 4 ingredients over medium heat until 290º
- Stir constantly, it burns easily
- Poir onto buttered cookie sheet, top with grated chocolate and spread lightly. Springle chopped nuts on top of chocolaste. refrigerate until chocolate is firm. Then break into small pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
English Toffee Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy