English Pea Salad
Community Recipe from
- Here is a Good English Pea Salad Recipe that has been handed down in my
- Family for Generations!
- 1 large Can Le Seur Peas drained and put in bowl
- 2 or 3 hard boiled Eggs chopped fairly small
- 3 large Dill Pickles chopped small
- 1/2 med Onion chopped small
- 2 or 3 Tbls Hellman's Mayonnaise
- A pinch of Salt
- Mix all together thoroughly. Taste & see if anything needs to be added.
- It is better if you let set over night.
- Y'all Enjoy! And Y'all Come Back Now.Ya Hear? ;o)
- Hugggs! Mystic Wolf
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
English Pea Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes