English Pea Casserole
A very tasty, melt-in-your-mouth way to serve English peas! I always get compliments on this dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) large onion diced
- 2 whole(s) green bell peppers chopped
- 2 stick(s) margarine divided
- 2 can(s) English peas drained
- 2 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) Black pepper
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers crumbled
- Melt 1 stick of the margarine in a saucepan. Add the diced onion and chopped bell peppers and saute for a couple of minutes. You want them slightly tender, but not too soft. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sauteed onion and peppers with the drained peas, soup, and black pepper. Pour into a 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle the crumbled crackers over the casserole. Melt the remaining stick of margarine and pour evenly over the crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimberlykennedy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note