Yield: about 3/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons commercial sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl, mixing well with a wire whisk.
- Spoon mustard into sterilized jars. Cover with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving. Use in salad dressings or sauces.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments