English Muffin French Toast (overnight)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) nonfat buttermilk
- 2 teaspoon(s) orange zest
- 6 English Muffins split
- 1 tsp. teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 cup(s) fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Place English muffins in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, overlapping edges. Pour egg mixture over muffins. Cover and chill 8 to 12 hours.
- 2. Remove muffins from remaining liquid, discarding liquid.
- 3. Cook muffins, in batches, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until muffins are golden. Stir together yogurt and syrup until blended; serve with muffin French toast and toppings.
- Note: Nutritional analysis includes 2 tbsp. yogurt mixture (not including fruit toppin
This recipe is a personal recipe added by junglebunny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
English Muffin French Toast (overnight) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch