English Cheese Muffins
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (5-ounce) jar sharp process cheese spread
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 4 English muffins, split
- Sliced tomato (optional)
- Stir together first 4 ingredients; spread about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture on each muffin half.
- Bake at 325° for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve with sliced tomato, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads