Endive with Arugula Tabbouleh
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
Yield: 6 servings or 15 appetizer servings
- 1 (5.25-ounce) box tabbouleh mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup firmly packed minced arugula
- 1/2 cup firmly packed minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 30 Belgian endive leaves
- Garnish: fresh chives
- Stir together tabbouleh, spice packet, and 1 cup boiling water; let stand 30 minutes. Stir in arugula and next 8 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Arrange 5 endive leaves around the edges of 6 stemmed martini-type glasses. Spoon tabbouleh into glasses, and garnish, if desired.
- For Endive With Arugula Tabbouleh Appetizers, spoon tabbouleh into endive leaves.
- Note: For tabbouleh mix we used Near East tabbouleh salad mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This