Endive Speas with Spicy Goat Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) goat cheese (4oz)
- 1/3 cup(s) plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic ,pressed
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) Hungarian sweet paprika divided
- 36 Begian endive leaves (3 heads)
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients and 1 tsp paprika in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until smooth. Top each endive leaf with about 1 tsp. cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp. paprika evenly over cheese mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Endive Speas with Spicy Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks