Endive, Radicchio, and Fennel Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
Prep: 15 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 2 heads Belgian endive, sliced into long, thin strips
- 1 head radicchio, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup Citrus Vinaigrette
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine endive and radicchio in a large serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to mix. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads