- 2 strips of thick bacon (2 oz.) chopped
- 1/4 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 20 leaves of endive (from about 3 heads)
- calories 31
- caloriesfromfat 65 %
- protein 1.8 g
- fat 2.1 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- carbohydrate 1 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- sodium 83 mg
- cholesterol 5.6 mg
How to Make It
Cook bacon in a frying pan (not nonstick) over high heat until crisp, about 4 minutes. Drain on a paper towel. Pulse in a food processor to make fine crumbs and put in a serving bowl.
Mix together yogurt, cheese, 1/2 tsp. rosemary, and pepper in another serving bowl. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp. rosemary. Pile endive leaves in a wide bowl and serve with dip and bacon dust.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.