- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 container(s) (small) sour cream
- 1 can(s) (small) diced chiles
- 1 package(s) flour taco shells
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Brown meat until done and add taco seasoning, tomato sauce and chiles.
- 3. Fill shells and place in 9x13 greased pan.
- 4. Mix sour cream and mushroom soup and place over enchiladas. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 min. to 1 hour. For the last 15 minutes uncover enchiladas and place package of cheese over dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hartze14 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note