1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll the dough sheet and press dough into a rectangle onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 12" by 9".
3. Brown the ground beef with the onion and garlic, drain. Add enchilada sauce and simmer for 3-5 minutes, until sauce thickens.
4. Spread beans across the dough sheet, leaving about 1/2" of the outside edge of the dough uncovered.
5. Spread ground beef mixture across the dough. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
7. Let cool for a few minutes, then cut into 6 slices.
8. Sprinkle with shredded lettuce, hot sauce, and sour cream.
Go to full version of