Enchilada Pie (Mexican Lasagna)
A lighter take on Mexican Lasagna.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 onion, large finely chopped
- 3 chicken breasts cooked and finely chopped
- 1 pound(s) ground beef, lean
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 package(s) taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground corriander
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 3 can(s) enchilada sauce (32 oz)
- 1 can(s) black olives (7 oz)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) corn, frozen
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 30 corn tortillas
- 4 cup(s) colby jack cheese shredded
- 1. Cook onions and garlic until translucent. Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Cook until beef is no longer pink.
- 2. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, ground corriander, italian seasoning. Mix well.
- 3. Add one can of enchilada sauce and simmer 2 minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat. Add olives, corn, and lime juice. Mix well.
- 5. Pour some of the remaining enchilada sauce on the bottom of each of your 9x13 pans. Layer corn tortillas, meat mixture, enchilada sauce and cheese two times. Top with a layer corn tortillas, cheese and enchilada sauce.
- 6. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes until warmed through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CookWithKristy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note