1. Combine enchilada sauce and soup to make the sauce.
2. Combine chicken, onion, cilantro and cheese for filling.
3. Either use a pre-made pie crust or mix dough ingredients and roll into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest 1 hour in the refrigerator. Unwrap and roll dough into a disc, then press into a pie plate.
3. Layer the ingredients into the prepared pie shell, starting with chicken mixture on botton and ending with sauce mixture on top. Top with chopped green onions.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes and serve.
Go to full version of