Enchilada Pie / Laura Onstot
Prep 30 minutes; Cook time 30 minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) enchilada sauce
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 bunch(es) chopped cilantro
- 1 cup(s) white cheese
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 4 tablespoon(s) softened butter
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1. Combine enchilada sauce and soup to make the sauce.
- 2. Combine chicken, onion, cilantro and cheese for filling.
- 3. Either use a pre-made pie crust or mix dough ingredients and roll into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest 1 hour in the refrigerator. Unwrap and roll dough into a disc, then press into a pie plate.
- 3. Layer the ingredients into the prepared pie shell, starting with chicken mixture on botton and ending with sauce mixture on top. Top with chopped green onions.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Enchilada Pie / Laura Onstot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes