Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) 16 oz refried black beans
- 1 container(s) 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) Mexican seasoning
- 2 can(s) 10 oz each enchilada sauce
- 1 can(s) 11 oz Mexicorn drained
- 3 cup(s) Mexican cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) 4 oz diced green chiles
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 18 corn tortillas
- 2 package(s) 6 oz grilled chicken strips diced
- Heat oven to 400F.
- In a glass bowl, blend refried beans and chiles. Cover; microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir together ricotta, egg, Mexican seasoning and salt; set aside.
- Spread ½ cup of the enchilada sauce evenly in a 13x9 baking pan. Overlap 6 corn tortillas to create a layer. Spread half each of the black bean mixture and ricotta mixture evenly over tortillas. Top with half of the Mexicorn, half the chicken and 1 cup shredded cheese. Top with ½ cup enchilada sauce. Add 6 more tortillas; top with ¼ cup enchilada sauce.
- Repeat layering the black been mixture, ricotta mixture, Mexicorn, chicken and 1 cup shredded cheese. Top with ½ cup enchilada sauce and last 6 tortillas. Spread with remaining enchilada sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake at 400F for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hgadish and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Enchilada Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes