Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 whole(s) onion - small
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) enchilada sauce
- 1 can(s) kidney or pinto beans
- 1 package(s) tostitos
- 1 pound(s) grated cheddar cheese
- Brown meat and onion. Add soups, sauces, and beans. Bring to a boil. Put over Tostitos in 13x9 serving dish and pour sauce over. Put cheese on top and put in oven at 350 degrees. Allow cheese to melt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Battlemom4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Enchilada Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles