- Cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen southwestern style corn and roasted red peppers, thawed (such as Green Giant)
- 1 (19-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can red enchilada sauce, divided
- 13 corn tortillas, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- calories 303
- fat 12.1 g
- satfat 6.1 g
- protein 13.4 g
- carbohydrate 37.8 g
- fiber 5.5 g
- cholesterol 32 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 700 mg
- calcium 276 mg
How to Make It
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add corn mixture, and cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Add black beans and salt; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
Spoon 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking dish; spread evenly. Arrange 8 tortilla halves over sauce. Spoon half of corn mixture over tortillas; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layer with 8 tortilla halves, remaining corn mixture, and 1/3 cup cheese. Top with remaining 10 tortilla halves. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce and remaining cheese.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with sour cream.