Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) peeled and diced white potatoes
- 1 chicken or veg bouillon tablet
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped white onions
- 1 cup(s) chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) ground pork or/and beef
- 1 box(es) raisins
- 10 olives
- roasted peppers
- to make filling- cook the potatoes in a pot with water and the bouillon tablet for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain and gently mash the potatoes. set aside.
- heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large heavy skillet. add the onion and cook over medium-low heat stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. add the tomatoes, green onions, garlic, bell pepper, cliantro, salt and black pepper. cook for about 15 minutes.
- add the ground pork and beef. cook, breaking up the meat with a wodden spoon for 10 to 15 minutes or until the mixture is fairly dry.
- transfer the meat mixture to the mashed potatoes bowl and mix well to combine.
- break small portions of the dough, about 1 1/2 tablesppons each one, and form each portion into a ball by
This recipe is a personal recipe added by salter572 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Empanadas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers