Community Recipe from
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1 bunch(es) parsley chopped
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 box(es) Pepperidge Farms herb stuffing
- 1/3 loaf(s) stuffing bread sliced, dried, and crumbled
- 3 tablespoon(s) applesauce
- 3 small potatoes boiled and mashed, water reserved
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Bell's seasoning
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 2 package(s) Herb ox
- Chicken broth
- Saute onion, celery, and parsley in stick of butter. Plac in large mixing bowl w/box Pepperidge Farms herb stuffing and crumbled stuffing bread.
- Add applesauce and mashed potato, salt and pepper, Herb Ox, Bell's seasoning, and egg. Moisten w/chicken broth and potato water until it holds together.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mattyden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emily's Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes