Emily's French Silk Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 sticks Salted butter
- 1 cup Sugar (granulated)
- 3 ounces Unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 2 TBL Confectionary sugar
- Pie crust
- Beat together softened butter and sugar. Melt chocolate and cool add to butter sugar mix add vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time waiting five minutes between each egg. Put in cooked pie shell.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaurieH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emily's French Silk Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries