Emily's French Silk Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 Sticks salted butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 ounces Unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 TBL Confection sugar
- Pie crust
- Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly add in the melted chocolate and vanilla extract. Add in eggs, one at a time, waited 5 minutes in between each egg.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AmyRodgers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emily's French Silk Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries