Emily and Hood's Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) chopped, marinated artichoke hearts (at least two jars)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1 cup(s) hellman's mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1. Mix ingredients together.
- 2. Bake in 350 until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 5thmurch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emily and Hood's Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers