Emily and Hood's Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chopped, marinated artichoke hearts (at least two jars)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1 cup(s) hellman's mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1. Mix ingredients together.
- 2. Bake in 350 until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 5thmurch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emily and Hood's Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers