Emeril's shrimp andasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) Shrimp
- 2 teaspoon(s) Essence spice
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 clove(s) Garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1 pound(s) Pasta
- 1 teaspoon(s) Red pepper flake
- 1/4 cup(s) Green onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley
- Toss the shrimp in the essence.
- Place olive oil and 2 TB of butter Ina skillet. Add shrimp. Cook 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add wine, lemon juice, 2TB butter and cook for 1.5 minutes. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add pasta, crushed red pepper and green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by StacyJolette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emeril's shrimp andasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes