Emeril's Scalloped Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter plus 1/4 cup
- 2 1/2 pound(s) red potatoes peeled and sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour plus 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 pound(s) Monterey Jack cheese grated
- 1/2 pound(s) Sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 2 quart backing dish with 1 teaspoon butter.
- 2. Put the potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add the salt and white pepper. Toss
- to season evenly. Arrange a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the prepared
- baking dish and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the flour. Dot with a tablespoon of
- the remaining butter, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup each of the cheeses. Repeat the
- process until all the potatoes, butter, flour and cheeses are used, ending with the
- 4. Pour in the milk.
- 5. Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 1 hour. Remove from oven and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emeril's Scalloped Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes