Emeril's Essence--Creole Seasoning
This seasoning is basic to Emeril's Creole/Cajun recipes. I use it for other spicy dises as it is a basic blend. Makes about 2/3 cup Will keep in a pantry for quite awhile.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion powderr
- 1 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried thyme
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTN326 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Emeril's Essence--Creole Seasoning Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments